Sorry! Somehow you have landed on an older version of our careers page. Please click here to load the current page
Klohn Crippen Berger’s Alberta Group is looking for a qualified Receptionist that takes pride in their role and contribution to the organization. We are looking for someone who can make a positive first impression and enjoys being the first point of contact for individuals visiting or calling into our Calgary office.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
· work with a strong team and grow your skills and experience
· be the first point of contact for visitors by greeting guests and be responsible for answering a multi-line switchboard
· respond effectively to client or vendor inquiries and maintain positive client and stakeholder relationships
· receive, organize and distribute mail, faxes and messages
· manage incoming and outgoing couriers, both domestic and international
· oversee the inventory of office, including mailing and courier supplies, and manage the service and maintenance of office equipment as required
· maintain the company directory
· assist with event planning and other social or charitable activities
· assist in the coordination of and preparation for meetings such as managing boardroom bookings, ensuring audio-visual equipment is available and in good working order, and arranging for catering
· ensure boardrooms, coffee stations and main office areas are kept neat, tidy and presentable for visitors and guests
We value your:
· minimum of 2 years of previous reception experience in a professional office environment
· strong computer skills and ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· reliability, punctuality and work ethic
· attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment
· ability and willingness to take initiative and multitask when necessary
· friendly, outgoing personality and personable, professional phone manner
· strong written and verbal English communication skills
You must be available to work Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and hold a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
Klohn Crippen Berger (KCB) is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm providing engineering and environmental services in the mining, hydropower, environmental, transportation, geotechnical, oil & gas, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our offices in
From our offices in Calgary, Edmonton, Lloydminster, Ft. McMurray, Saskatoon and Inuvik, KCB’s Alberta Group works on challenging projects in the onshore and offshore Oil and Gas industry, Oil Sands developments, and in our traditional Mining, Infrastructure and Water Resources markets. KCB is also a leader in tailings management, dam designs, offshore drilling islands, plant site foundation engineering, hydrogeology, hydrotechnical and environmental and reclamation services.
We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers. We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience and an attractive flexible benefits package designed to suit your individual needs.
Are you up to the challenge?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please submit your résumé and covering letter quoting the job reference number 998-A12.
We thank all candidates for applying, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.