Library Technician - Part-time Contract
Vancouver Office Services Group
Klohn Crippen Berger Ltd. (KCB) has a part-time position for a Library Technician to perform barcoding and basic catalogue editing at their corporate engineering library in Vancouver. The hours are flexible with a minimum of 24 and max of 40 hours per week, for about 3 months starting as soon as possible.
- Library Technician or Library Assistant with cataloguing experience
- Physically fit and able to lift boxes and books up to 30 lbs
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Able to work independently
- Detail-oriented, organized and service-minded
- Knowledge of the Library of Congress call number system
- Experience with science and engineering subject materials would be an asset
- Experience with InMagic Genie would be an asset
KCB is a multi-disciplinary consulting firm with three major business units providing engineering and environmental services in the hydropower, transportation, ports, infrastructure, geotechnical, mining, oil sands, oil and gas, environmental, and water resources sectors. We offer a full range of services from our headquarters in Vancouver, BC, plus other offices in Canada, Australia and Peru. KCB has been named one of Canada's 50 Best Managed companies. We are committed to employment equity and encourage applications from all qualified career seekers.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via our website: www.klohnjobs.com, referencing job number 1056-V13 before 5:00 pm on Wednesday August 14, 2013. To learn more about our company visit www.klohn.com.
We thank all candidates for applying. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.